Thursday 13 February 2014

Victoria Beckham NYFW

New York fashion week is now in full swing, we have seen some incredible pieces walk the runway so far. I have fallen in love with Victoria Beckham’s A/W 2014 collection. The collection still screams her classic style but she has moved away from her signature fitted dresses and introduced some bold shapes. Cocoon jackets, ruffled tunics and body-swamping gilets are my favourite looks. Trousers also made a strong showing in loose,below-the-knee versions, a shape I have loved this season.

One front row outfit on everyone’s minds was Harper Beckham.She looked adorable sitting on David’s lap in a pleated green shift dress. I can’t wait for London Fashion Week to kick off so I can start planning my wardrobe essentials! 


No comments:

Post a Comment