Tuesday 18 February 2014

Julian Macdonald A/W Fashion Show

Julien Macdonald’s show was fabulous, and did not disappoint. The endless different style dresses Julien included were extremely impressive. Each dress was very unique and the show was a pleasure to watch.The models looked incredible with their hair pulled back into a messy ponytail, so all eyes were on the dresses. The collection included a number of different style dresses mini, floor length, one shoulder, thigh high splits and geometric panelling where used frequently. One thing all the dresses had in common they where dripping –with-beading and metallic embroidery. The amount of work man-ship that went into this collection was clear.

It’s hard to choose my favourite dress as I truly loved the whole collection. But I think it will have to be this dress. I love the shape;classic fitted to the knee, with sheer panelling through the front, heavy black and silver embroidery mirroring fragments of broken glass and crystallizing ice.

I cannot wait to see some of Julien’s creations on the red carpet I don’t think it will take long, with the Oscars coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment