Wednesday 5 March 2014

The STEMCELL Super-food cleanser

Right now the STEMCELL Super-food range is doing my skin wonders. This range is all about feeding the skin, giving the skin the right ingredients it needs to glow! STEMCELL Super-food cleanser has become one of my essentials I couldn't live without.  Every woman needs a cleanser they can rely on, to cleanse and feed the skin with all the right nutrients.

Why STEMCELL Super-food cleanser?

Firstly the ingredients play a crucial part. There vitalising mix of super-foods, High tech Alp Rose Stem Cells and 3D Hyaluronic Filling Spheres are all key  to revealing younger looking skin.When I'm looking for a cleanser, I look for a solution that takes away the dead skin without damaging the skin. When I massage the Stemcell formula into my skin using the muslin cloth, it gently exfoliates enabling a youthful glowing complexion to shine through. I have also used this cleanser an a mask to detox my face, a thick layer left on the skin for 10-15 minutes will leave your skin silky soft. I am totally hooked. I'm always on the go it keeps my skin looking great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment